Monday, January 19, 2009

About me

Did you know that I'm real? Hold on, I'm not going to get existential. Here's my thing... I'm one of, let's just pull a number out of the air, six billion people. As I type, none of those have read this post. Save one. Save me. SAVE ME!!! Not a whole lot of introspection there. Even less exposition.

My point is I cannot reduce myself down to something to be related to. All I can say is "I like red soda", which is something I once heard Jerry Seinfeld say... on TV... to untold millions. Does that make me common? But, like just now, I thought to say it at just the right moment. Does that make me unique? The timing or delivery of it?

All I really want to touch upon with this blog is the fact that you only see "hunker" and "swath" together at nearly the same time is when there's a hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment